The one whose name comes from the Sound of Music also known as Ms Hoppo Bumpo has recently passed on a Tree of Happiness award to me! She writes beautifully and actually finishes most of the projects she starts!
To accept the award, I have to list six things that make me happy and then, pass the honour on to other bloggers. So here we go....
Six things that make me happy:
- the crusty bits from the edge of the lasagne
- colours - all of them, but not all at the same time
- a fresh drawing pad and new pencils
- my first coffee in the morning outside in the sun with a sudoku
- hearing my husband singing to my kids in the bath
- cooking up a feast with produce from the farmers market and not having to clean up
Phew, there you go! So now I pass the baton and bestow the Tree of Happiness upon their fab blogs: craftjuice, bug and pop, of paper and thread, shimmy shake and little byrd!